
I finished scribbling and fucking at
hari raya....mrs.chowdhury came to ma house and eat,drink and give diut raye to the whole family so... then i was at natasha 's house so when i already came back they still at my house for about 10 minutes more cause they promise to wait for me..and i bring them to my brother's room and mrs.chowdhury husband and kids play with the punching bag..........then tired already they go home and then never eat....i mean eat but a little just a bite.................and then natasha birthday party is so fun sape2 yng tlh diinvite tapi tk dpt dtng rugi sbb mknn semua sdp2!!!hahha(just to make you jealous la.)
xoxo,yasmin
;22:55
PROFILE
NUR YASMIN BTE ROLSAN
I WANNA TRUE LOVE
I WANNA HAVE HAPPY LIFE
IM SWEET 11
I'M A NOBODY TO SOMEBODY
I'M A NOTHING TO SOMETHING
I NEED NO SYMPATHY FROM YOU BUT ALL
I WANT IS RESPECT FROM YOU
DREAMS
OWN CAT
OWN LAPTOP
ON ROOM
OWN HANDPHONE
OWN HOCKEY STICK
OWN LOVE
I IGNORE
BITCHES
FUCKERS
SUCKERS
LIARS
IHATE
SAIFUL
FADHLI
FATTAH
ZAHIRUL
ZAFRAN
FARIHIN
IRFAN
AFIH
IZZAT
AND OF
COURSE
IF YOU
WANNA
BE
ONE OF THEM
SEE ME
tagboard code here!!