
I finished scribbling and fucking at
long time never post cause nowdays busy with hw................im reallly boring after watching the movie bohsia2009.............and now talkin about to muiz'...just now he forgotten to bring his form and i turned my tounge at him and say ...."blek"!!!!and he did it to............and at last he got very angry i guess his temper is average so now i know that he has bad temper.....but apologised to him again and noooooooooooo comments that i like him okay its just a story for u all to noe.........if u dont want thats it just link me and byebye.........ok...back to him...i think hes a perfect match for dania...cause same2shorty ooops....same same cute and more.......but if u all use common sense !!!!!i cannot state wth hym cause hes short but im tall.............bukan nak step atupun action but its takdir tht im tall and hes short:(.......i think what is best is that im _ _ _ _ him but dun get it wrng btw dont spread untrue rumoura about me yeah i did nothing wrong and no forget about him and now talking to my enemys if u r reading if u happen to pass by just wanna tell you tht just get ready for my revenge after u did to me is not fun,funny or happening!!!!it hurts me alot......
xoxo,yasmin
;01:17
PROFILE
NUR YASMIN BTE ROLSAN
I WANNA TRUE LOVE
I WANNA HAVE HAPPY LIFE
IM SWEET 11
I'M A NOBODY TO SOMEBODY
I'M A NOTHING TO SOMETHING
I NEED NO SYMPATHY FROM YOU BUT ALL
I WANT IS RESPECT FROM YOU
DREAMS
OWN CAT
OWN LAPTOP
ON ROOM
OWN HANDPHONE
OWN HOCKEY STICK
OWN LOVE
I IGNORE
BITCHES
FUCKERS
SUCKERS
LIARS
IHATE
SAIFUL
FADHLI
FATTAH
ZAHIRUL
ZAFRAN
FARIHIN
IRFAN
AFIH
IZZAT
AND OF
COURSE
IF YOU
WANNA
BE
ONE OF THEM
SEE ME
tagboard code here!!