
I finished scribbling and fucking at
Hey...today got asthma and it was a disaster..Fadhli,Rifdil,Izzat(idiots exept for Rifdil and Izzat)make a story tht farihin misses me and F*#k!go to hell......i sprint and stop rifdil and izzat but they said they done nothing so....i kejar fadhli....and he almost went into the library toilet(boys)but i manage to catch him ,cause i pulled his bag....and out from the toilet...i pulled him ,,,spin him and lastly what i do is to kick the boys leg so they cannot do anything to me and.........i hit his back(body)14 times i dun think he realised .......and in class today igot asthma...i cant talk properly and breath.....Afiqah and Akif told mrs.balan by then i was damn angry cause afiqah say dun go home cause later workshop she dun have fren but then she was the one reporting to teacher....and mdm.padmini says my body is hot and she ask me to go home and my brother fetch me by motorcycle.......pause ....one more thing .....Akif always mention Muiz name every sentence ha says muiz asthma history la.................have inhaler green colour la....what ever who wants to noe and who cares...one more thing i left afiqah alone for workshop part of it all her fault told her and akif not to tell teacher.........stubborn...............
xoxo,yasmin
;22:47
PROFILE
NUR YASMIN BTE ROLSAN
I WANNA TRUE LOVE
I WANNA HAVE HAPPY LIFE
IM SWEET 11
I'M A NOBODY TO SOMEBODY
I'M A NOTHING TO SOMETHING
I NEED NO SYMPATHY FROM YOU BUT ALL
I WANT IS RESPECT FROM YOU
DREAMS
OWN CAT
OWN LAPTOP
ON ROOM
OWN HANDPHONE
OWN HOCKEY STICK
OWN LOVE
I IGNORE
BITCHES
FUCKERS
SUCKERS
LIARS
IHATE
SAIFUL
FADHLI
FATTAH
ZAHIRUL
ZAFRAN
FARIHIN
IRFAN
AFIH
IZZAT
AND OF
COURSE
IF YOU
WANNA
BE
ONE OF THEM
SEE ME
tagboard code here!!