
I finished scribbling and fucking at
ouh he left me now he's finding me but now im the one hiding in darkness cause i dun wish him to return and beg for my love...........but he then always smiles at me and now imfeeling sorry..will u forgive me love or now u had others to love and care for u...?im shy to say that im ready but how could i bear this feeling just by looking at your face.....(L)people wont know who u are cause the secret is only betweenboth of us!!!......i know now youre spying everywhere i go but u failed cause' everywhere i go someone is always with me.......u failed but then u try again u failed for the second time but u did not give up but then ur more confident of getting me...will u know who u are want to know the clue is we crushed before and that time when i reject your love and that time is the time when u r lonely..sorry but i've no choice but now im feeling lonely myself.......i regreted .....(L)
;04:22
PROFILE
NUR YASMIN BTE ROLSAN
I WANNA TRUE LOVE
I WANNA HAVE HAPPY LIFE
IM SWEET 11
I'M A NOBODY TO SOMEBODY
I'M A NOTHING TO SOMETHING
I NEED NO SYMPATHY FROM YOU BUT ALL
I WANT IS RESPECT FROM YOU
DREAMS
OWN CAT
OWN LAPTOP
ON ROOM
OWN HANDPHONE
OWN HOCKEY STICK
OWN LOVE
I IGNORE
BITCHES
FUCKERS
SUCKERS
LIARS
IHATE
SAIFUL
FADHLI
FATTAH
ZAHIRUL
ZAFRAN
FARIHIN
IRFAN
AFIH
IZZAT
AND OF
COURSE
IF YOU
WANNA
BE
ONE OF THEM
SEE ME
tagboard code here!!